University home » Maidment Theatre » How to buy tickets » Terms and conditions of sale and disclaimer
Terms and conditions of sale and disclaimer
Terms and conditions of sale
- Tickets sold by Maidment Theatre are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for that event and subject to the conditions applicable to that activity.
- Tickets purchased via the Maidment Theatre box office or website are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, except as required by law.
- For any tickets purchased online or in person at a discounted price, it will be necessary to show the relevant ID at the venue.
- Each person, including children, must have a ticket.
- The right of admittance is reserved. Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance or event. If other conditions apply they are displayed at the box office or at the entrance to the venue.
- Cameras, audio and video recorders are not permitted in the theatres.
- Reserved seating is sold as the best available. In some circumstances we may be unable to meet your requested seat preference - in this instance tickets will be allocated as close as possible to your requested seating.
- Maidment Theatre assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission or line failure to this web site.
- Your use of material contained on the Maidment Theatre web site is at your sole risk.
- Maidment Theatre reserves the right to change details on this web site at any time.
- Ticket purchases are subject to Maidment Theatre, Terms & Conditions of Sale. Please read the above conditions carefully. By purchasing tickets on the web site you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- If you choose not to be bound by the Maidment Theatre Terms and Conditions of Sale, do not purchase tickets through this site.
The University of Auckland disclaimer